We want to make it easy for you to confirm your QSOs with NH8S. Please follow these quidelines.
Questions? Please email: QSL@nh8s.org
OQRS by ClubLog
PLEASE NOTE: The OQSL online QSL system closed on 04-March-2013.
QSL requests can still be made via the Direct Route or by using the Logbook of the World.
You can send your card via the regular Direct Mail system to the NH8S QSL Manager.
Send your Direct QSL to:
Swains Island DXpedition
P.O. Box 5005
Lake Wylie, SC 29710
Please refer to the following points when requesting a QSL Direct:
1. Make your QSO entries clear and readable, and recorded in sequence by date and band
2. For US-based cards, include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with sufficient first-class return postage.
A donation with your QSL request is always welcome and appreciated.
3. For Non-US based cards, include a self-addressed envelope (SAE) with either a valid IRC (expiry December 2013) or $2 USD or 2 EURO. A donation with your QSL request is always welcome and appreciated.
4. Direct QSL requests received without a return envelope or sufficient return postage will be answered via the Bureau.
5. Direct QSL requests received with an expired IRC will be answered via the Bureau.
QSL requests via the Bureau will be accepted and returned via the Bureau. Send to the Bureau via AA4NN. However, for an efficient and faster return of your confirming QSOs, please use the ClubLog OQRS System described above to order your QSL via the Bureau. Bureau requests using OQRS are free.
Logbook Of The World (LoTW)
All logs have been posted on LoTW.
Sorry, but we will not confirm QSOs via the eQSL system.